Having a website doesn't have to be complicated (or expensive).
If you're considering getting a website, you've likely been doing research and are already aware of the opportunities the internet is providing in the area of marketing and sales for businesses of all kinds but especially for the solopreneur or small businessperson.
My focus is small businesses without the initial capital that some webdesigners are demanding.
I like to do 2 things: make you look good and make you happy (at least as far as your website goes). I can help you keep your costs minimal when it comes to building and maintaining a web presence.
Check out my Portfolio page for some examples of websites I have worked on and turned over to people like you who, after my initial set up and with a little instruction, now manage their own websites with very little ongoing investment in time or money.
The services I provide and approximate costs are here on What I Do/What it Will Cost. And Why One Cow? explains the unusual name of my own small business.
My business is to help you with your business.